The enrolment to the National Service Scheme is recommended
to the students. The College has three gents wings and one
women's wing of the National Service Scheme ( three wings
for +3, one wing for +2 )
AIM OF N.S.S.
1. To develop qualities of character, courage, comradeship, ideals of service
and arouse a sense of involvement in the task of national
development and reconstruction.
2. To enable the students to acquire work experience which
would help them to seek and secure avenues of self
employment or co-operative employment after student career.
1. Enrolment to the NSS is through interview.
2. Once enrolled, a student will ordinarily continue as
member of the NSS till the end of his/her course at this
college unless his/her membership is cancelled on the ground
iii) Gross Misconduct
3. Every Student enrolled to NSS has to attend a
minimum of two hours programme twice during a week,
Attendance at the programme is recorded.
4. Besides the bi-weekly programmes, a student belonging to
NSS may be required to attend two annual camps.
5. Depending on the availability of Govt. University grants,
light refreshment is provided to the students at the