1. The Election of Office Bearers to college Union, other societies, +2 Cultural Association and other Association shall be conducted
as per the guideline issued by the Government or on such date and manner as determined by the Principal. The college authority may postpone or cancel the election, if it is so felt for greater interest of the college.
2. Before the election or during the process of election and
after election, students are advised to see that
a) There is perfect amity among the students.
b) Normal pursuit of studies, examinations and other
academics as well as extra-curricular activities are not
c) College walls are not disfigured.
d) Dignity and good name of the students, teachers, members
of the Institution are in no way told upon.
3. The nomination papers as prescribed by the principal
should properly filled in and being duly proposed and
seconded, should reach the Principal atleast before three
clear days of the date of election.
4. To represent the views of the members on all matters of their interest
before the Authorities.
5. In case, a students has valid nominations for more than
one Office, he/she shall have to withdraw candidature from
all other offices, except one which he/she chooses to
contest. If on the expiry of the date and time for
withdrawal of candidature, it is found that a candidate has
not withdrawn candidature from all other offices except one,
his/her candidature to all offices shall become invalid.
6. The Valid nominations after proper scrutiny by the
Principal or his nominees shall be published and
withdrawals, if any may be made in writing as per
7. No Member can cast more than one vote for each office.
8. The Candidate obtaining the Largest number of votes shall
be declared elected.
9. In case of a Tie, the election of the successful
candidate shall be determined by lot.
10. In no case will there be a recounting of votes.
11. A Member can cast his/her vote in favour of Candidate by
putting a single cross (X) only on the right side of the
name and the cross (X) should be strictly within the line of
demarcation. Otherwise the vote will be declared invalid.
12. OATH TAKING -
a) All the Office bearers will have to take oath of the
office on the date specified by the Government or the date
fixed up by the Principal.
b) If any office bearer fails to take oath of the office on
the specified date, he/she has to take oath within (10)
clear days positively, failing which the concerned post will
remain under suspension for the rest of the session.