The name of the Guild shall be Upendranath College Social Service Guild,
Soro. All students of +3 classes of the college are ipso-facto members of the Guild. All Members of the staff are honorary members of the Guild.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVE
1. To grant financial aid to needy and deserving students of the college.
2. To raise a volunteer corps to render help at the time of natural calamities,
accidents and in large gathering like melas and festivals.
THE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE OF THE SOCIAL SERVICE GUILD
It shall consist of :-
1. President - Principal (Ex-officio)
2. Vice-President and associate Vice-President ( to be nominated by the Principal from among the Members of the Staff ).
3. Secretary - Any member of the students' union is eligible to contest for the post Secretary.
4. Asst. Secretary - Any member of the students' union is eligible to contest for the post Asst. Secretary.
5. Class Representative - One representative from each class Arts/Sc/Com.