The name of the Society shall be Upendranath College
Students' Sahitya Sansad, Soro. All students of +3 classes of the college are ipso-facto members of the Guild. All Members of the staff are honorary members of the Guild.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVE
1. Organise Meetings, debates, discussion and symposia.
2. Invite eminent scholars, littérateurs and critics to
address the Sansad.
3. Organise Literary workshop.
4. Collect, Translate, edit, publish manuscript, books,
pothis and lexicons.
THE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE OF THE SOCIAL SERVICE GUILD
It shall consist of :-
1. President - Principal (Ex-officio)
2. Vice-President to be nominated by the Principal
from among the heads of the Language/Literature Departments
preferably in rotation or any member having knowledge in
literature may be nominated as vice-president by the
3. Associate Vice-President ( Heads of the Language /
3. Secretary - Any member of the students' union is eligible to contest for the post Secretary.
4. Asst. Secretary - Any member of the students' union is eligible to contest for the post Asst. Secretary.
5. Class Representative - One representative from each class Arts/Sc/Com.