All students of this college are Day Scholars. They should
feel that all belong to the UN Family and partake in the
fountain of learning.
The name of the association shall be Upendra Nath College Day Scholars' Association,
Soro. All students of +3 classes
are its members. All members of the staff are honorary member of the Association.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES :
1. To oraganise Social, Cultural and Academic gatherings.
2. To worship the presiding deities of learning, wisdom and
3. To organise debates, meeting, lectures and competition in fine arts.
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE OF THE DAY SCHOLARS' ASSOCIATION :
1. President - Principal (Ex-officio )
2. Vice-president and Associate Presidents (To be nominated by the principal from among the members of the staffs)
3. Secretary - To be elected by +3 students from among them.
4. Asst. Secretary - To be elected by +3 students from among +3 1st year and +3 2nd year classes.
5. Executive Members -
i) One representative from each +3 class (Arts /Science /Commerce) separately.
ii) One representative from among the women students only. The Election shall be held along with the students' union Election by
separate secret ballot.